Maintaining your Clivus Multrum LP & HP
A high-level servicing guide is detailed below:
Daily or Weekly
- Clean restroom & toilet fixtures using only biodegradable cleaners.
- Add 1 cup of bulking agent to toilet after every solid use.
- Turn the Compost Mixer backwards and forwards once a week; or possibly more often. Please read “Compost Mixer” section for benefits.
- Inspect the ‘In-service’ chamber, depends on usage, prepare another ‘In-service’ chamber for use once the chamber becomes full (refer to Rotation of Chambers).
- Check vent pipe & remove any foreign matter.
- Check the fan is operating
- Check that system is draining correctly
- Remove & Clean fan
Clivus Multrum Australia continues to offer quality back up and supports for the life of the systems and with distributors around the country, prompt after sales service and advice is assured. If you have any queries on the use or maintenance of your Clivus Multrum, please contact us.