We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
2.0 COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may however, visit our site anonymously. Credit card information is not retained once processing and finalisation of your order has occurred.
3.0 USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic information and or news
- The email address or postal address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Disclosure of Information to Outside parties
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5.0 ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
6.0 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
7.0 CONTACTING US
Post: Attn: Manager,
Clivus Multrum Australia
25 Shannon Place Virginia QLD 4014
Ph: (07) 3889 6144
Updated Apr 2021